Follow these simple steps to order a DNA tag
- Log into your Sheep Ireland
- Ensure the ram is present in your flock inventory.
- Go to your mating screen (under management) and record the mating’s against the rams you used this season.
- Under management go to your Genomic Services page, select the ram’s you used this season (these should appear free of charge provided you recorded your mating’s) and proceed to the checkout.
- A DNA sampling kit will be sent to you within 3 – 5 working days along with a DNA collection guide and a return envelope to enclose your sample in.
- Breeders are advised to read the DNA collection guide prior to taking the sample.
Please note the deadline for free Genotyping is 16th February 2018 after this date, the full costs will apply.