Once you log in, you will have access to some handy summary information on your flock.
At the moment, you will be able to:
- View and manage your current stock (as it is recorded in the Sheep Ireland database).
- Move animals in and out of your flock.
- Process any lambing events for the 2016/2017 season and access our lambing report.
- View your Flock’s EuroStars.
- Print sales cards for individual animals.
- Enter your matings and view your mating report.
- View your flocks ram report.
- View this years and previous years Ultrasound Scanning Report .
- Add weights through our batch weight recording screen.
- Manage the pedigree status of your flock.
- Access our new inbreeding checker.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a new breeder, how do I get my password to log in?
In order for new breeders to access their Sheep Ireland account it is necessary to create your own password through our forgotten password link on the sign in page, please see below for more information.
How Do I Log in to Sheep Ireland?
Please Click here to sign in.
To log on to the system, you will need your flock designator (E.g. IE0412345) and password.
If you are a new breeder that does not yet have a password, or an existing breeder who has forgotten their password. Please click on the forgotten password link on the sign in page. For more information or help on how to reset your password please click here.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS – PLEASE CONTACT US
One Important Point
To get the most out of the new Sheep Ireland Application and to avoid any unexpected behaviour, please use an up to date web browser – We highly recommend the Chrome web browser.