The time of year has once again arrived for Breeders to sign-up for LambPlus 2019. The Sign-up forms for LambPlus 2019 are being circulated to Breeders this week. Breeders can expect to receive their Sign-up forms by post the beginning of next week. The deadline to return your sign-up form is 1st December. If you wish to Download a copy of the Sign-Up Form click here.
The pricing structure for LambPlus 2019 is as follows:
- Group 1: For breeds that use the Sheep Ireland database to host their society flockbook (Belclare, Beltex, Charollais (added in 2018), Galway, Rouge, Texel & Vendeen) the fee to partake in LambPlus is €50.
- Group 2: For all other breeds the fee to join LambPlus is €100
- For breeders who have more than one breed, a single fee applies i.e. one fee per flock designator.
- If a breeder has a breed(s) from both Group 1 & Group 2, then the higher fee of €100 applies.
- Hill and Commercial flocks are free for 2019