Sheep Ireland works tirelessly to ensure our reports are user-friendly and helpful. Breeders can move animals into/out of their flocks without secondary confirmation from the other owner. The breeder that does not instigate the move will be notified by email of movements that will be implemented.
We have also the Movement Report to provide full clarity of all the movements into/out of the flock (including deaths), making it easier than ever to analyze and review the main reasons why animals are culled or sold from the flock.
When logging into the homepage, you can see a notification box on the top right of the screen, and view the most recent updates of animals moving in or out of your flock. Also, you are able to see which animal was moved, from/to what breeder, and when the movement took place.
The above image below highlights the features of the Movement Report step by step:
- Go to reports and find ‘Movement Report’ on your list
- Go to the search bar and enter the animal ID of a particular animal that you are interested in knowing where it is
- Use the radio buttons to search for animals that came ‘In’, ‘Out’ or who have died using the ‘Deaths’ button
- This report is run on a yearly basis, select whatever year is relevant to your search
- You can download the data into an Excel format for analysis